For the more adventurous fisherman, this trip is dedicated to fishing the offshore fishing grounds of San Diego and Mexico. These banks can range from 9 miles to 45 miles offshore of Mission Bay and are known for holding large schools of pelagic species. This excursion is also highlighted by marine life, which includes sea lions, large pods dolphin, whales, and even sharks. Are you into spearfishing? Bring your speargun and dive gear. This trip is exceptional for spearfishing, offering up close shots at large yellowtail and dorado under the floating kelp paddies.
- Trip Schedule: 5am-4pm (Please arrive 30 minutes before departure)
- Price: $900 (3 guests maximum)
- Trip Includes: Rods and Reels, Terminal Tackle (Hooks / Line / Sinkers), Live Bait, Ice and Drinking Water, and Fish Filleting (Dependent on size of catch; Arrangements can be made with the Captain to drop off your catch at the local fish processer for a nominal fee).
- What to Catch: Bluefin Tuna, Yellowfin Tuna, Albacore, Yellowtail, and Dorado.
- What to Bring: California Fishing License and or Mexico Fishing License, Cooler for your catch, Camera, Sunglasses, Sun Screen, Swimsuit and Towel, Sea Sickness Medication (if needed), Food and Beverages (No Glass), Warm Clothes and or Windbreaker, and your Ipod to plug into the stereo system!
- Payment: Full payment is due before leaving the dock. There is a minimum of $200 to reserve your trip. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express accepted.
- Refund Policy: Full refund of deposit if trip is cancelled by La Jolla Sportfishing LLC, or if trip is cancelled 4 days prior to departure date.
La Jolla Sportfishing L.L.C. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Prices subject to change.