This trip fishes our majestic local waters from Pt. Loma to La Jolla, which is a great trip for the beginner to advanced fisherman. This scenic adventure is highlighted by the spectacular views of some of San Diego’s magnificent coastline, as well as our local marine life, which includes sea lions, harbor seals, dolphin, sea birds, and even the occasional whale.
- Trip Schedule: 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm
- Price: $500 (4 guests maximum)
- Trip Includes: Rods and Reels, Terminal Tackle (Hooks / Line / Sinkers), Live Bait, Ice and Drinking Water, and Fish Filleting.
- What to Catch: Yellowtail, Barracuda, White Seabass, Bonito, Calico Bass, Sand Bass, Halibut, Rockfish, Sculpin, Sheepshead, and Lingcod.
- What to Bring: California Fishing License, Cooler for your catch, Camera, Sunglasses, Sun Screen, Swimsuit, Sea Sickness Medication (if needed), Food and Beverages (No Glass), Warm Clothes and or Windbreaker, and your Ipod to plug into the stereo system!
- Payment: Full payment is due before leaving the dock. There is a minimum of $200 to reserve your trip. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express accepted.
- Refund Policy: Full refund of deposit if trip is cancelled by La Jolla Sportfishing LLC, or if trip is cancelled 4 days prior to departure date.
La Jolla Sportfishing L.L.C. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Prices subject to change.